This Appropriate Use Policy ("TOS") is an agreement made between GhostProxies.com (product of Eightomic.com), whose website is found at http://GhostProxies.com ("Provider") and Customer (visitor and us):
Customer agrees not to use the Provider's service or any third party links or proxies included in Provider's service for any of the following purposes:
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- in any way which contravenes the virus and hacking provisions as set out above.
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is directed to inciting or producing imminent conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and is likely to produce such conduct;
- to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the system;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes";
- to interfere with or disrupt Provider's system or servers or networks connected to our Site's system, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Provider's system;
- to collect or store personal data about other users without their knowledge; or
- to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
- to intentionally circumvent a block where prohibited by court ruling and/or law.